Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hows your Vacation?

Hey its me Seriana and I just wanted to say hi to all my friends and that I miss them.So hows your vacation coming? Its Saturday and we come back to school on Monday. For my vacation I went out of town. I went to California with my family. I am still over here right now and I am having so much fun. For the first four days I spent them in Disneyland and for the next four days I am spending in San Diego. In San Diego I plan on Relaxing, going to the beach, to the aquarium,and maybe to the zoo. Thank for listening to my vacation story and you will here from me really soon.

Seriana Castillo
Mr.Roper's 7th grade

2 comments:

John Kain said...

It sounds like a fun vacation! (from Mr. Kain)

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement